Terrafin has provided key satellite data online for anglers, divers, and researchers since 1998. Now, Terrafin Mobile gives subscribers easy access to this data from your Android phone or tablet..
Note: The Terrafin Mobile app installs with an assortment of sample charts that you can use to try the various features. Access to current data requires an active subscription to the Terrafin website, available @ $99/year.
Terrafin Mobile Features:
• Browse Terrafin website to easily select charts.
• Charts are downloaded to device for use offline.
• Tap and drag cursor for accurate positioning.
• Latitude / Longitude / Temperature readings at cursor.
• Mark waypoints.
• Distance & Bearing to waypoint or cursor.
• Real time vessel location and track displayed on chart (GPS enabled device required)
Data available with Terrafin Mobile
• Hi Res (1.1km) Sea Surface Temperature Charts, updated 2-3x daily.
• Hi Res (1.1km) Chlorophyll / Ocean Color Charts, updated daily.
• Altimetry (Sea Surface Height) Charts, updated daily.
• Geostrophic Currents Charts, updated daily.
• CloudFree SST charts, updated daily.
Areas of Coverage:
• U.S. East, West, and Gulf Coasts
• Alaska & Hawaii
• Caribbean & Bermuda
• Mexico, including Baja and Sea of Cortez
• Central America (Pacific Coast)
SAVE FUEL – SAVE $$$ - CATCH MORE FISH!
Terrafin Mobile is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-22. The program can be installed on Android.
Terrafin Mobile (version 2.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.